AAS Renovations received an enquiry via Facebook to renovate a small bathroom in Bull Creek, Perth. The house is an old brick and tile house, built in the 1980s.
Before Photos of a Small Bathroom Renovation in Bull Creek, Perth
Bathroom Renovation in Bull Creek Scope of Works
The scope of our completed bathroom renovation works were as follows:
- The first step was to demolish and remove everything from the bathroom and dispose in a skip bin.
- Next we relocated the shower plumbing to under the window and vanity location to the right-hand side wall;
- After moving the plumbing our team move to rendering of the bathroom walls where the old tiles were removed;
- Then floor levelling and applying waterproof membrane to all wet areas;
- Next we concreted up the floor where the old bath was removed;
- Which allowed us to then supply and lay wall and floor tiles (walls up to the ceiling next to the bath);
- We also installed and supplies a 900mm vanity with 1 basin;
- And fit a small mirror, bathroom cupboard and shelving over the vanity;
- As well as suppling and installing a mixer tap;
- Now we could arrange for a electrician to relocate a powerpoint and supply and install of new lighting;
- Before painting the ceiling, walls and cornice; and
- Finally, as with all of our jobs, we removed all waste & clean site.
After Photos of a Small Bathroom Renovation in Bull Creek, Perth
To enquire about a small bathroom renovation in Bull Creek or surrounding suburbs at your property and request a free quote, please get in touch by filling out the enquiry form. We look forward to working with you!