The AAS team received the following website enquiry from a local just around the corner from out office for a bathroom renovation in a Mosman Park apartment:
Hi there, Im looking for someone to complete a bathroom renovation for my apartment in a multi storey dwelling. I would like tiling, new glass panel, vanity and to install a barn style door. New fittings for vanity but no new toilet or showerhead. I’ve sourced tiles but happy to take recommendations if needed. There will be space out front for the skip and parking for tradies. There is a caretaker on site that can assist with enquiries. Please let me know what other information you need.
The renovation was quoted and completed in a 3 week period, from initial inspection and quote to final lock up.
Mosman Park Bathroom Renovation – Before Photos
Scope of Completed Bathroom Renovation Works:
- Remove everything from bathroom and dispose. (Except toilet)
- Render walls where tiles been removed including floor levelling.
- Waterproofing complete shower area and bathroom floor.
- Supply and lay wall and floor tiles (walls all around up to1200mm high and 2000mm in the shower area).
- Supply and install 700mm vanity including stone top, 1 basin and 1 mixer.
- Supply and install 600mm shaving cabinet.
- Install mixer tap and rose for the shower.
- Electrical included, move light switch and adding another power point for washing machine.
- Adding a cold water tap for washing machine.
- Supply and install new sliding door for bathroom.
- Supply and install full frame shower screen with pivot door.
- Kitchen cabinet door needs alteration using the existing door.
Mosman Park Bathroom Renovation – After Photos