A young couple in Palmrya, Perth got in touch with the AAS Renovations team about renovating their back yard, including patio and outdoor design. Our design team spent the first three weeks of the job designing and planning the project, before landing on a Bali inspired concept to reflect the couples love of the island.
The project included renovating an outdoor patio area to better connect the indoors with the outdoors. Our project team also had to fill in and remove an old pool and garden shed. We think the results speak for themselves, but don’t take our word for it, take a look below!
Before Photos of Outdoor Patio Designs and renovation in Palmyra, Perth
The scope of our completed renovation works was as follows:
- Demolition and removal of and old garden shed;
- Filled up old pool with clean fill and compacted every layer with a portable compactor;
- Supply and installation of a garden retaining wall to the left hand and rear wall including the capping;
- Supply and installation of a new colour bond fence shared with the neighbours boundary fence;
- Supply and installation of a Bali style gazebo;
- Design, supply and laying of all garden paving;
- Supply an installation of concrete tree ring garden beds;
- Supply and plant 14 fruit trees;
- Supply mix soil and mulch for all vegetation;
- Design and install walk under pergola for the grape trees;
- Supply and install water feature with under base water tank;
- Supply electricity for the water feature, including electrician call out;
- Supply and install weed sheets around the fruit trees;
- Supply and lay red wood chips; and
- Cleaning of entire work site including pressure cleaning.
After Photos of Outdoor Patio Designs and renovation in Palmyra, Perth
To enquire about our renovation services, please get in touch with our team today!