The AAS sales team received an online enquiry for a bathroom extension and renovation in Morley via our website. To help prepare the owner for our sales consultant attending the property, we provide an action list of what will take place during this initial consultation. The action list is as follows:
- Your AAS Renovation Consultant will attend the property and ask you a few questions, such as how do you currently use your bathroom and what you are looking to achieve out of a renovation.
- We will then measure up your bathroom and take some photos to enable us to provide you with an accurate estimate.
- A discussion on any styles or examples of bathroom renovations that you like, or may have seen before will take place. At this time, we can also show a range of bathroom fixtures and fittings, as well as other examples of bathrooms we have renovated that are similar to yours.
Morley Bathroom Renovation Before Photos
Bathroom Extension and Renovation
As per the Morley property owners request our team advised that it was possible to make the bathroom bigger by extending it into the next room (the theatre room). To achieve this we removed the back wall (where the small vanity is pictured above), extend this wall back in towards the theatre room and then built a new stud wall with door and frame.
This also allowed us to make the shower and shower screen bigger and we then supplied and installed a new 1500mm vanity with mixer tap, tiles for the floor and shower walls. All plumbing and electrical was included.
The scope of our quoted works were as follows:
- Remove back wall and make a new stud wall with door and frame
- Shower floor and walls – Supply and installation
- large shower screen – Supply and Installation
- New 1500mm vanity with mixer tap – Supply and installation
- Mirror Supply and installation
- Plumbing and electrical services included
- Remove all waste and clean site.
Modifications to Theatre Room
As mentioned above, in order to extend the bathroom, we needed to remove a wall between the theatre room and the bathroom. The scope of our quoted works were as follows:
- Remove wall between bathroom and theatre room
- Ceiling Repair
- Roof timber Repair
- Cornices repair
- Re-lay carpet