The AAS Renovation sales team received an enquiry via our website to renovate a house in Bicton, Perth.
Bicton – Before and After Photo
Bicton, Perth – Scope of Works
The scope of our works in the kitchen were as follows:
- Removed and exposed of all existing materials from the kitchen;
- Supplied and installed base cabinets with white doors including dishwasher space;
- Supplied and installed a breakfast bar 1900mm long;
- Supplied and installed overhead cabinets with doors over the fridge and along the back wall;
- Supplied and installed 2 sets of drawers;
- Supplied and installed a 300mm pantry cabinet with 1 door, next to fridge space;
- Removed and disposed of the existing oven stack brick wall;
- Removed the existing laundry cabinets and created open shelves for storage, including the installation of the sink and mixer;
- The connection of the sink, upright oven, range hood and dishwasher included;
- Owner to supply dishwasher, stove, range hood, sink and mixer tap;
- Supplied and installed 20mm engineered design stone bench top with 5 colours to choose from;
- Patched the walls and ceiling where the wall was removed and made ready for painting;
- Installed splash back tiling (labour only);
- Removed all waste & clean site.
Front Entrance and Family Room Renovation, Bicton – Before and After Photos
The scope of our works to the front entrance and family room were as follows:
- Removed old ceilings at the entrance and in the family room;
- Supplied and installed a new ceiling.